Topic: wait attach mod for PunBB v1.1.4

i can't install any mod for  punBB v.1.1.4

You are running a version of PunBB that this mod does not support. This mod supports PunBB versions: 1.0.1

Re: wait attach mod for PunBB v1.1.4

Then you are trying to install a mod created for version 1.0.1 of PunBB, not 1.1.4..

They are not compatible.

3 (edited by dhdesign 2004-05-05 11:44)

skinmaker123 wrote:

You are running a version of PunBB that this mod does not support. This mod supports PunBB versions: 1.0.1

Which mods (besides the attachment mod) are you trying to install on your forum?

skinmaker123 wrote:

Find attachment mod for version 1.1.1,  this mod works in 1.1.4

Next:

Open install_mod.php

find line 11

// One or more versions of PunBB that this mod works on. The version names must match exactly!
$punbb_versions    = array('1.1.1');

and replace

// One or more versions of PunBB that this mod works on. The version names must match exactly!
$punbb_versions    = array('1.1.4');

Save and install.
The best things in life are free*

* plus shipping and handling

[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/maciekziolkowski/gmailsign.jpg[/img]

the lines might also be off, and there might be bugs, due to changes ... just a few things to remember when installing a mod that isn't yet rewritten (although I will rewrite the attachment mod as soon as univ calmes down, in a month or so)

Please post only one topic. I deleted the other one.

Topic moved.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Maciek wrote:
skinmaker123 wrote:

Find attachment mod for version 1.1.1,  this mod works in 1.1.4

Next:

Open install_mod.php

find line 11

$punbb_versions    = array('1.1.1');

and replace

$punbb_versions    = array('1.1.4');

Save and install.

Thank you very much !