Topic: Login Function integration, Support Request

Hi, i was trying to integrate PunBB into using a different script login function for authentication, and that's when i got confuse with PunBB inner working.

So my Question is , if it's possible for someone who is skill in PunBB to point me to where PunBB do it's login check?
i'll really appreciate it!

As in the past, i was able to do just that for PhpBB, in which case, i was able to get PhpBB to check from main login Table and if it's hash for password match up for third party script, it will create a hash for it's own PhpBB inner password and replace if it's different, so what it mean is registration and login is done though third party script.
As PhpBB has an Auth.php script that handle login database, in which case it is possible to redirect it's login check to another database, but the hash do not match, so i have to end up having it prase 2 different hash set.

I would like to do the same for PunBB as it seem to drain less resource.

I hope this make sense, and i hope i did post it in the right forum.

Regard,
Feilex

Re: Login Function integration, Support Request

Hi,

i do not see the edit button anywhere so i'm just gonna create a new reply.

I Also hope someone will point me to where PunBB insert it's login cookie so as to prase user as Logged in when they enter the forum and not having to re-login.

Thank You!

Regard,
Feilex