Topic: Comp Sci Forums

Hey all,

My brand spankin' new forum called Comp Sci Forums. http://www.compsciforums.com I was looking for domains and was surprised to find that it was available. I am completely new to running a forum and any tips would be appreciated.

I have found it difficult to find themes for PunBB 1.3.2. Are there any places I should be looking for some skins/themes/styles? I wan't it to keep a simplistic look without looking like a cookie cutter PunBB forum.

Re: Comp Sci Forums

Nice, what theme is that. Can you post a link to it.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

3 (edited by NeilMonday 2009-04-01 14:51)

Thanks! I have just been modifying the Oxygen theme myself. Its not fully done yet, but I think I might call it Oxygen++ or something. I'll be sure to post it on this board when I am done.

its different then oxygen, so bitter call it something else. it looks very professional. smile

I went ahead and zipped up what I have so far. The IE 6 and IE 7 styles should be exactly like Oxygen, because I am too lazy/busy to mess with those. I decided to call it Ozone. big_smile

http://www.compsciforums.com/Ozone.zip

This has been tested on PunBB 1.3.2 only. Incase anyone is unsure on how to install this, unzip the file then put the Ozone directory into your styles/ directory. Now you will be able to pick the Ozone style from your profile settings menu. Also, this can be set as the forum default using the Admin menu. All feedback is welcome. Thanks for the compliments.

Lol, NICE. THANKS ALOT. i will try it in my site tomorow.

7 (edited by WyoPBS 2009-04-08 22:25)

NeilMonday wrote:

I went ahead and zipped up what I have so far. [snip for brevity] I decided to call it Ozone.

Excellent!  I like the polished, 3-D look of the headers and I'm going to steal them right away.  Clever name, too, for a spinoff from Oxygen.

Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY

WyoPBS wrote:
NeilMonday wrote:

I went ahead and zipped up what I have so far. [snip for brevity] I decided to call it Ozone.

Excellent!  I like the polished, 3-D look of the headers and I'm going to steal them right away.  Clever name, too, for a spinoff from Oxygen.

Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY

Thanks for the compliments!

hello neil,
welcome to the forum if you are new and i am also new here so you should also welcome me ...and i must say that yes oxygen theme will look smart if you do little bit editing in it

there is nothing in there,link is not working hmm

[Spam]

the site is down  sad  was Ozone shared under GPL?

Please let us know when the site is working again!