Re: Languages

KeyDog wrote:

@urdoll - which simplified or traditional?

I am using simplified chinese. thank you.

77 (edited by Mynikal 2009-06-21 08:39)

I will do Polish lang.
In a few days will be ready:]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KeyDog wrote:

@urdoll - which simplified or traditional?

@wallel : cool

new:
http://www.keydogbb.info/img/new_images/accept.png       http://www.keydogbb.info/img/flag/poland.gif Polish - Poland    http://www.keydogbb.info/img/new_images/Download.pnghere by Daris (15-02-2009)

Do not download, is a virus in the package.

AntiVir 7.9.0.193 2009.06.20 HEURE / HTML.Malware
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.20 Heuristic.HTML.Malware

Polish lang is avaible since six months.

Jakos ja wirusow nie mam...

Hi people.
The Arabic language pack for PunBB 1.3 has been finished, but still needing some testings to find mistakes if were.
So would I upload it now (Beta) or what?.

I translated every thing except the" install.php". big_smile will be done later.

80 (edited by Ifadah 2010-03-11 04:34)

Hi
This is the Arabic language Pack For Pun1,3V
I hope to add it on
Arabic.zip - 0.05MB

Thanx.

Español:

Bueno, yo soy Chileno y en mi pais se habla Español. Creare una traducción, stlyes y todo en español, tambien creare una web no-oficial la cual seria: punbb-es.com y trabajaria en ella todo.

English:

Well, I'm Chilean and in my country we speak Spanish. Create a translation, all in Spanish stlyes, also create an unofficial site which would be: PunBB-es.com and work in it all.

Punbb 1.3.4 , Turkish language pack

download

denizayten wrote:

Punbb 1.3.4 , Turkish language pack

download

please add it to the wiki

84 (edited by Vinicius Harlock 2010-02-28 21:39)

Hello everybody,
I'm translating PunBB to portuguese and I'm having problems with file admin_settings.php
Can anyone help me?

What kind of problems do you have?

86 (edited by rod750 2010-03-13 21:45)

I'm working in the spanish language pack. I finished the translation but I'm still fixing some lines, in a little time the translation must be fully finished.  tongue

Edit:

Spanish language pack for PunBB 1.3.4 finished and added to the wiki!  big_smile

Download here

87 (edited by Herciu87 2010-03-20 00:27)

Hi.
I have finished what gherosh started, so here is the romanian language pack for punbb 1.3.4.

Hello all,

I just start using PunBB and i wish to use the Portuguese language.
The one available here in the site doesn't work, at least for the 1.3 version. Am I wrong !?

Can someone point me the right files for edit, so i can translate the forum ? I'm Portuguese by the way smile

Thanks in advance!

Stay Reckless!

rod750 wrote:

I'm working in the spanish language pack. I finished the translation but I'm still fixing some lines, in a little time the translation must be fully finished.  tongue

is there a punbb spanish community? if is, i want to participate, if doesn't exist, i can create one, on a sub.domain from my website, and then i buy a own domain.
w8ing an answer...

<?php
Follow: My Tweets & My Portal | Working on [-> punBB·Hispano <-]
?>

Georgio wrote:

is there a punbb spanish community?

I've never heard of one existing, so that would be very good if you started one!

KeyDog wrote:
Georgio wrote:

is there a punbb spanish community?

I've never heard of one existing, so that would be very good if you started one!

oook, soon as possible i gonna public a spanish community; also i need the support of all members who knew spanish.

P.S - sorry 4my bad english!  tongue

<?php
?>

92 (edited by Georgio 2010-07-10 19:12)

Jérémie wrote:

@Jérémie : the official support of PunBB in French (and provider of the french language pack) is Punbb.fr.

why do you offer offcial support for punbb if you're usin' flux ? hmm

<?php
?>

gesf wrote:

Hello all,

I just start using PunBB and i wish to use the Portuguese language.
The one available here in the site doesn't work, at least for the 1.3 version. Am I wrong !?

Can someone point me the right files for edit, so i can translate the forum ? I'm Portuguese by the way smile

Thanks in advance!

if you want to start a clean language, copy "English" folder from /lang and paste it.
you have "Copy of English" so, rename it to "Portuguese" then start to translate all *.php files from it. ¡That's it!

if i'm wrong, please correct me... anybody !

P.S - Sorry for double posting, but i just want to help! big_smile

<?php
?>

You guys are like expert punbb translators. Could you help me,cos i got stuck in translating punbb 1.3.4 to bangla.    bangla or bengali what ever you pronounce it, it contains rather strange characters(for you guys). These are utf 8(or unicode) characters and seem to be supported by punbb 1.3.4 in all other sections except the 'location' section(s). Its the section which is at the top and bottom of almost every page in the forum. Where it says like 'john's profile' or 'forum>topic>xxyyzz' . I have translated these just like other parts of the forum but for some reason they are not 'transformed' into bangla. For example the translation in code like 'ab5632' is on other sections 'transformed' into bangla characters when in a web server being viewed(the forum) by web browsers. but in 'location(s)' section it is not 'transformed!?' but shown as is 'ab5632 smile '. So i seriously need help in translating this.I hope tobe helped by specially the japanese translator because i have seen that this langpack also works by 'transformation!!' from utf 8 to complex font or 'weird characters'. I will be greatfull for Any help.. Thanks in advanced. smile

I was so busy asking for help in the previous mesaage that i forgot to mention that i am a native bangladesh-i. And there is a  bangla translation pack available for bangla. But its worthless in 1.3.4 .      Thats why i'm 'doing it' again.

Yet another spanish translator over here!

I'm working on Serbian translation. Most of the frontend interface has been translated. Admin pages aren't yet.

This is a latin translation, I have no interest in cyrillic one at this time, but if somebody really wants it, let me know and I'll try to write a script to do it.

Download Serbian translation here: www.bitspan.rs/punbb/Serbian.zip

Russian Language packs (UTF-8)

Download: Russian Language packs for PunBB 1.3.5 (UTF-8)

can anyone tell me where to download proper bangla language pack, i already installed one, but in some case it does not show proper bangla language.

i did bengali pack for 1.4.2

www.ekushay.com
bangla entertainment forum