1 (edited by shaheart 2010-07-11 01:35)

Topic: [Request] A few please read.

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any of these mods?

1) Profile MOD

2) A MOD that lets you see who is viewing a topic (At the bottom - Members Currently Viewing This Topic: .....)

3) Sub-Forum MOD - Fully Working

4) Badge MOD (E.G. I can give Administrators a badge and VIP members)

5) Infraction MOD (Warn members for disobeying the rules)

Thanks for any help,
Danny.

Re: [Request] A few please read.

Nice list. I need Infraction MOD too. ;/

shaheart wrote:

2) A MOD that lets you see who is viewing a topic (At the bottom - Members Currently Viewing This Topic: .....)

For admins there's an extension (not MODs for 1.3) that shows you what page a user is currently on by Kanekt

There's also an extension to show who's online on the forum in general by YonasH

If you need coding done of a mix of those two; best to contact  one of those users or post a feature request...

Thanks, I already have those, but what I mean is where you are viewing a post, and at the bottom it says - Members Currently Viewing THIS TOPIC <<< So it tells you who is viewing that topic at that time.

KeyDog wrote:

best to contact one of those users or post a feature request...

as it doesn't exist, to my knowledge...

Also need help with this,

I have the group badge mod and i assign a admin badge to the admin group and it says this on the posts,

Warning: mysql_data_seek(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a6442398/public_html/viewtopic.php(462) : eval()'d code on line 73

btw: mods = v1.2 and prior   .... extensions = v1.3
if you post link of mod, maybe someone will find it easy to make it into an extension...

Sorry it is an extensions I just call them MODS, here is the link http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … ch-pedley/

scroll down and you will see it.