Topic: PunBB 1.3

Hello everyone,

I'm using SMF for a very long time. But now and decided to create a new community with PunBB.Pero before, I have some questions I want to solve.

Some:
-How to place a logo (the default theme) without erasing characters, to be clear: place a small logo next to the name and description.
-How do the user to upload or attach files to upload the avatar you must make a url.

greetings, thanks! big_smile

Re: PunBB 1.3

rafatuxgk wrote:

How to place a logo (the default theme) without erasing characters, to be clear: place a small logo next to the name and description.

The simplest way is to modify the style. You can see how the logo is added in the official styles: http://punbb.informer.com/wiki/punbb13/styles
Or you can just modify one of those styles and use it.

rafatuxgk wrote:

How do the user to upload or attach files to upload the avatar you must make a url.

A user can upload an avatar via his profile. Also, you can install the pun_attachment extension. This extension allows users to upload files and attach them to topics.

That is not my friend, I want and need a mod so it can not attach files in avatars.

(I like to eat my little forum)

I need to put an avatar by url.

Thanks!  smile

rafatuxgk wrote:

I ask for help so that the user can have an avatar through a url. (As usually do all boards)
That is, by default it is to attach avatars but I would be using a URL.

(from this post)

Can you give a link of a board that has what you want, maybe a screenshot aswell...

PS: I'm pretty sure what you want doesn't exist at the moment. Plus: You need to find someone who can help you write in english what you want. It would probably be a feature or more likely an extension request.