Topic: parsing error <div class="sf-set set5"">

getting this error when you try and post a new topic in firefox???
http://hucknalltownfcforum.co.uk/index.php

any idea's??

Re: parsing error <div class="sf-set set5"">

you screwed up the style.... put back the default style and see if error continues.

then test your new style by just setting it for yourself, not the whole forum... font style is too large for those fields to be set correctly.... (imo)

KeyDog wrote:

you screwed up the style.... put back the default style and see if error continues.

then test your new style by just setting it for yourself, not the whole forum... font style is too large for those fields to be set correctly.... (imo)

I've put the forum back to default on my profile and on the main settings with the same problem still occuring

thank you for your input

Ok , np

Did you try uninstalling the extensions one by one, to see if the problem goes away if you uninstall.
As soon as you've tested one extension off and still had prob turning it back on and trying second and soforth...?

Disable poll extension. There's en error in code (2 times " instead of only once) and since your forum sends header application/xhtml+xml instead text/html (which I have no idea how you've done) you'll get this error  wink

Eraversum - scifi browser-based online webgame

Grez wrote:

Disable poll extension. There's en error in code (2 times " instead of only once) and since your forum sends header application/xhtml+xml instead text/html (which I have no idea how you've done) you'll get this error  wink

me neither!

disabled that and all working ok now thank you all!