1 (edited by Eretz 2010-12-26 12:34)

Topic: [SOLVED]BIG BUG caused by script on the additional navlinks admin form

Hello,

I have a big BIG problem : I entered a script in the navlink admin board (where you enter the links) just to see whatwould happen, and all my website is down and I can't access anymore to my admin panel !!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP IT'S TERRIBLE I CANT ACCESS MY ADMIN BOARD !! MY WEBSITE IS DOWN I JUST NEED TO DELETE THIS CODE FROM THE NAVLINK ADMIN BOARD BUT CANT ACCESS TO IT HAVE YOU GOT AN IDEA ON HOW  I COULD DELETE THIS SCRIPT PLEAAAASE !!!

Re: [SOLVED]BIG BUG caused by script on the additional navlinks admin form

Oh my god it's a total panic, I can't access to my admin board anymore, so that I can't delete the script that made bug all my website, script that I entered on the navlink admin board.

Please, where can I access to the navlink written to delete this script PLEASE HELLLLPPP

3 (edited by Eretz 2010-12-25 01:32)

DO YOU KNOW ON WHICH PAGE OF CODE OR WHERE ON THE DATABASE THE ADDITIONNAL NAVLINKS OR THE SCRIPTS ENTERED ON THE ADMIN BOARD AT URL/ADMIN/SETTINGS.PHP ARE WRITTEN ON ?

I ABSOLUTELY NEDD TO DELETE A SCRIPT ENTERED ON THE ADDITIONNAL NAVLINKS  OPTION ON THE ADMIN SETTING PANEL BUT I DON'T FIND IT ON MY PAGES OF CODES OR IN MY DATABASE. WHERE IS THIS SCRIPT ?!!!

I just want to die...

Is there any solution to go back to the previous setting, before I entered this diabolic script ?

Pleaaaaaaaaase helllp !

:'-(

Please does anyone know where the links you enter on the additionnal navlinks admin option are saved ???

I'm facing a crazy bug and I can't delete a script on this admin board for I can't access to my admin panel at all !!!

I've reported this bug, but I still don't know where this diabolic script has been saved.

Oh my, why must I face such critical php problem on christmas day...

Éventually i solved this bug :

- go in database/table forum_config/o_additionnal_navlinks => délét malicious script
- delete thé file cache/config.php and thé New paramètres are reloaded on a New config.php file.

- Never try a script on a christmas day
- Never enter a script in thé additionnal navlinks form

Sorry, I have come too late neutral

- Never try a script on a christmas day
- Never enter a script in thé additionnal navlinks form

big_smile

Merry Christmas  tongue

I don't speak English, but Google Translate is doing pretty good.

10 (edited by Eretz 2010-12-26 12:42)

-_-'

I'm laughing of this now, but I'll never make a script test "just to see" anymore.

LOL

I think there should be a warning message on the next edition of PunBB about what you can enter or not on the additionnal navlinks admin board.

Because being faced with a problem that make bug all your website, and bars you from entering your admin board if you don't know where the table managing this option is on the database and which page of code manage this configuration (and that you need to know both), is a nearly critical situation

Yes, I doubt that it's funny that now ^^.
Indeed, it will be wise to add a note on what can be inserted.

However, this is not a reason to stay on this failure, even if you were afraid smile.
It is by making mistakes that we learn best smile

Regards.

I don't speak English, but Google Translate is doing pretty good.

dude i  get the same problem with 1.4.1 and now i m searching for a solution.