Re: What AntiVirus do you use?
No antivirus here. I got a virus back in 98 or something (a boot sector virus), but that's it. No viruses, worms or malware. My recipe is:
1. Enable automatic updates.
2. Make sure Windows built-in firewall is enabled.
3. Avoid Internet Explorer and Outlook [Express].
4. Avoid [insert malware infested P2P app here].
5. Don't run .exe/.pif/.bat/.cmd/etc files you get as attachments from people you don't know
You can get virus via java-scripts as well. I got a virus through Firefox just last month. Of course, I had a virus-program running, but that didn't help much. So maybe you're right