Thank you for the detailed reply.
1. If “sc_sbbcode” installation is required, because currently I install only “sc_wysiwyg” and is working correctly. (Can I use only sc_wysiwyg?)
The sc_wysiwyg plugin can now be installed without sc_sbbcode.
2. How can I modify displayed number of function. I would like display only few most common liek: bold, italic, upload file etc.
I will add an option for that. At the moment if you want you can edit the line 67 if using PunBB 1.4 or line 122 if using 1.3 of the WYSIWYG plugins manifest.xml file:
toolbar: "bold,italic,underline,strike,subscript,superscript|left,center,right,justify|" +
Just delete the ones you don't want.
1. When I install “sc_sbbcode” the error appears in parse.php (801), described by bingiman.
Are you using a version of PHP below 5.3? If so that will be why, it currently requires PHP 5.3+. If not could you tell me what you are doing when you get the error.
1. When I click on “Font Color” I open very slow (about 2-3s), maybe better show only a few major color
(like in Windows Paint). When I want use non common color I can switch to source code.
I've added a default colour set with a few less colours to the plugin which should speed it up.
2. Insert a image function - nice if it were an optional possibility to give height and width
3. Nice to have possibility to upload image on forum server (not third party hosting) or upload on other image hosting server automatically like in “Nice editor” (In this editor are 2 option by link or by imageshack.us, see page: http://nicedit.com/demos.php
I have been thinking of adding both of them for a while so when I next have time I will add them.
Please, made this compatible with PHP => 5.0
I will update it as soon as I have some spare time.