1 (edited by Nique 2009-04-19 00:32)

Topic: [Release] Dutch Language pack

after seeing there was no langauge pack, i dicided to create one myself. And i did not announce it because i don't like to see anouncements before some results are there.

So here it is, in the list: http://punbb.informer.com/wiki/punbb13/language_packs

(direct zip, click here)

Two notes:
- The installation screen has not been translated..
- i think punBB needs to consider tools like PoEdit (google for it) for translation, there are php scripts available that can read po files. i had have a hard time, translating the same kind of words over and over again..

Greetz from holland

Re: [Release] Dutch Language pack

good stuff. i've also seen many people announce they'll do a language and never deliver. better to do it like you! surprise deliver then announce:D

thx!

KeyDog wrote:

good stuff. i've also seen many people announce they'll do a language and never deliver. better to do it like you! surprise deliver then announce:D

thx!

Well, i've seen some  problems already, i will update the file as soon as posible.

Forgot 2 files to edit haha!

Thanks, I was waiting for this! big_smile

Roel Schreurs wrote:

i had have a hard time, translating the same kind of words over and over again

Het lijkt erop dat je niet begonnen bent met de language pack voor 1.2.x die ik had gemaakt. Jammer, want het grootste deel van de teksten is daarin al vertaald en met wat manipulatie had je de nieuwe resources er wel tussen kunnen krijgen...

Post deleted. Write in English, please.

Sorry for the bump, but I would like to update this language pack for 1.4 and put it on Github. Am I allowed to do that or should I create it from scratch?

Please do it ! big_smile