Topic: Oxygen.min.css? minified CSS

I am trying my hardest to intergrate PunBB into my site design. However, its not working.. correctly! Though PunBB shows up inside my container, I cannot adjust the fonts - height, color, table background colors, etc.

Why, because the Oxygen.min.css is a freaking wall of text. Opening it up in wordpad or notepad reveals an unreadable document...

cutted by hcs

Where in hell is a legable version of this CSS so I can change what I need to change? And what exactly is Oxygen_cs.css or Oxygen.css used for when its not called upon? Theres nothing in the "view source" that points to these .css file.

A little help here would be nice.

Re: Oxygen.min.css? minified CSS

That file is a "minified" version of the forums CSS. The reason for minifing CSS (and java) is that it reduces your load times.

If you do a quick google search for "CSS unminifier" and "CSS minifier", you'll find tools you can use to "decompress" and "recompress" the CSS.

Source styles files exists in style/Oxygen/ directory - use it for modification.
Its Oxygen.css and Oxygen_cs.css.

Better is a write own extensions with own styles that override defaults.

hklown wrote:

That file is a "minified" version of the forums CSS. The reason for minifing CSS (and java) is that it reduces your load times.

If you do a quick google search for "CSS unminifier" and "CSS minifier", you'll find tools you can use to "decompress" and "recompress" the CSS.

I liked and used this one recently
http://www.minifycss.com/css-compressor/