1 (edited by Clyd 2012-11-13 20:56)

Topic: REQ: Business directory

Hi everyone

For one of my projects running on punbb, I need an extension that will allow me to manage a business directory.

Is this feasible?

This extension should allow members to add, edit or remove a business and if these fields are expected to display a link in his profile and messages.

The form for adding or editing business with the following fields:
The name of the company
The 5-digit postal code
Description of the free enterprise ... "bar with bbcode to edit the text."

Then a page supplemantaire "entreprises.php" with a search form with only one field to search by zip code.
I am ready to pay for this extension, but it must be coded correctly and without bugs.
I foresee adding about 78,000 companies in the database.
This extension can be hard-coded on two pages add to the root of the forum.
Well-to do not forget a page to administer it all, allowing the administrator to modify or remove a business.

Translation via google translation

Salut tout le monde

Pour un de mes projets tournant sur punbb, j'aurais besoin d'une extension  qui me permettras de gerer un annuaire d'entreprises.

Est-ce faisable ?

Cette extension  devrais permettre aux membres,  d'ajouter, modifier ou supprimer une entreprise, puis si ces champs sont renseignés un lien devrait s'afficher dans son profil et sur ses messages.

Le formulaire pour l'ajout ou modification des entreprises avec les champs suivants:
Le nom de l'entreprise
Le code postal a 5 chiffres
La description de l'entreprise  libre... "avec barre bbcode pour editer le texte".

Puis une page supplemantaire  "entreprises.php" avec un formulaire de recherche avec un  seul champ permettant d'effectuer une recherche par code postal.
Je suis prêt a payer cette extension, mais il faut qu'elle soit codé correctement et sans bugs.
Je prevois d'ajouter environ 78000 entreprises dans cette base
Cette extension peut etre codé en dur, sur deux pages a rajouter a la racine du forum.
Bien-sur il ne faut pas oublier une page pour administrer tout ça, permettant a l'administrateur de modifier ou supprimer une entreprise.