Topic: What i would like

Here is my list.

• All compatible extension that are made by punbb team or 3d party integrated all ready in script by default.

• Announcement only for guests.

• Global topic - to be created once, and display in ALL forums.

• Easier themes customization. Its very hard for a newby to change the theme look right now.. front-end structure should be based on theme not on punbb main core. I mean, if i want to add online users in top, i should be able to do it from changin in theme php / html not in punbb .. who know's were..

• search, pm, and a clock should be add it in right side of navigation bar (on same bar - blue bar). and in left, should remain index, members list, profile.

• log ou and log in should be in right or left sub menu bar, under blue bar. it would be stylish and easier to modified and would look better.

• Mark read all pages in front page also, not only in each forum...

Re: What i would like

All compatible extension that are made by punbb team or 3d party integrated all ready in script by default.

It's stupid and deny the ideology of extensions for software like PunBB - fast, free and featureless.

Announcement only for guests.

No, only as an extension.

Global topic - to be created once, and display in ALL forums.

Also extension, but needless. You can create an announcement message and that's exactly like Global topic, only looks different.

Easier themes customization. Its very hard for a newby to change the theme look right now.. front-end structure should be based on theme not on punbb main core. I mean, if i want to add online users in top, i should be able to do it from changin in theme php / html not in punbb .. who know's were..

There is no template system. Many parts of PunBB 1.X is from 10 years ago. That can be plans for PunBB 2.0 and it will be not soon released...

search, pm, and a clock should be add it in right side of navigation bar (on same bar - blue bar). and in left, should remain index, members list, profile.

log ou and log in should be in right or left sub menu bar, under blue bar. it would be stylish and easier to modified and would look better.

Search, register, logout and login - in right. Clock? I think you don't know what is PunBB... You have a clock in your computer.

Mark read all pages in front page also, not only in each forum...

Yes, this can be good, but currently there is no much place in 1.4 default theme... It can be placed at index bottom...
But if you would really stretch the point, it is also needless. You want mark forums as read - go to new topics page and click a link...