Topic: Multiple Forums, One Profile

I have several forums (35) that are all connected by a similar topic (sports) but all have a different purpose (team).

Is there any way to set it up so that when you log into one forum it automatically logs you into the other 34?

Another question that I have is whether or not I can put images on the page, specifically between the areas such as the nav bar and the forum where there is already a blank space in division.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!

Re: Multiple Forums, One Profile

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/ … e-do-table

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

Thanks Kushi!

This will keep me entertained for awhile...   lol

I would say that you know your stuff so my next question would be how do I insert images into the blank spaces on my forums?

Hey no need to respond bud, I tracked it down and figured it out thanks to the awesome community that you guys have here!

I would just like to take a quick second to thank everyone that participates in this glorious mess and a special thank you to the person who put this all together!

5 stars gentlemen!

The information you gave its good but we do not have root access on the server because we are on a shared server from hostgator. Is there any other way to set up the replication without having root access? I work with cambull.

You should probably contact your hosting administrator.

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.