1 (edited by MarkOV 2004-06-03 09:16)

Topic: User title

When I disallow user to change there title at my punBB forum, they still can change it. E.g. my title is New Member, and when I type "custom title" or something else, I get the title "custom title". Is this a bug or a request :?

FPS-Factory.nl - All about First Person Shooters!

Re: User title

I just tried logging in as a regular user and I sure can't change the title. There isn't even a textbox for it. Could you try to explain what your problem is in a little more detail? Please note the difference between title and rank.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

MarkOV wrote:

E.g. my title is New Member, and when I type "custom title" or something else, I get the title "custom title".

Admins can always change their title. I've tried logging in as a regular user a while ago and i couldn't change the title if the permissions were set that way.

Check Admin --> Permissions --> Users --> Users may set title

4 (edited by MarkOV 2004-06-03 15:56)

Omg, I'm really dumb, I was logged in as admin.... Well, I had my Mathematics Exam today, so that's probably why I didn't thought very well wink Please excuse me :X :X :X

Sorry for this uninteresting message tongue

FPS-Factory.nl - All about First Person Shooters!

5 (edited by ameenullah 2004-06-07 07:36)

Even simple things will change the whole world!!
Anyway MarkOV wont absent mindend anymore!!
Good Luck!

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily