Re: Move important post topics only to News page

You are duplicating the function of a forum. If you go to "News" forum, you will have what you want. Just link to this forum.

I have deleted the pun_forum_news extension because it doesn't suit me. The one you helped me with is good.

53 (edited by Rolex 2013-05-07 21:39)

@Trace, I've posted more than 70 links on the latest_news.php page. Each page should not be more than 70 links. Old links go to page 2 and so on. Can you help me with codes to input or paste new code to me. Thanks. you can visit my site to understand.

@Trace, please kindly help add code now. Because I can no longer add pages because they are too many on the page. Please.

Thanks.

So, for what are you leave old news? News are a new content. Purge old links.

That is how it should be. Just as we have old topics too. Cos other users may want to seee them later on for different reasons. Not every user understands the use of forum and internet very well. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this view/sentiment. Is it difficult to make?

Not every user understands the use of forum and internet very well.

So, he should learn how to use something before using it wink. For what have you a forum if you don't use it as well?

@Trace, I might just write an epistle if I try to explain further. Please help add that feature to it. Thanks

Guess you have abandoned me @Trace.