Topic: Quick Theme Install

Hey guy's, i'm new to punBB and wanted to know if there was a quick way to create an actual theme and install it? I'm noticing how quick the features are compared to phpBB and really want to know of a way to do this. Thanks guys!!

Re: Quick Theme Install

If you want create your own style just go to style/ on your server, copy and paste "Oxygen" folder and re-name it to your own style name.
Go to edited folder and re-name also "Oxygen.min.css" and "Oxygen.php" (but leave the extensions).
Open also Oxygen.php and find:

/style/Oxygen/Oxygen.min.css

Replace Oxygen with your style name.
Now you can modify CSS of your style in NAME.min.css.
Style is installed automatically if there is a folder with style in style/. smile

I used SpinkBB for some of the coding, and have a folder installed under Fareast, and then renamed the file to fareast.min and it's not detecting it in the style's folder along with Oxygen..

I tried using another file called "novin" that had the look I wanted, I downloaded it from punbb's theme area, and uploaded the file into styles and it's not detecting that either .. i'm not sure if i'm looking in the right place to import but it's not working.

SpinkBB is not designed for the latest version of PunBB.

I see.. what about some of the styles pre-built for punBB? Btw I appreciate you taking the time to help me!

I've tried to install a theme for punBB but it isn't registering it with my website, i've uploaded it to the theme folder as well.

Can someone help please?

You can use Oxygen.css as base for new theme. And look at Oxygen.php.

https://github.com/punbb/punbb/tree/master/style/Oxygen

Hello dimkalinux! I am just trying to install a theme that was pre-created now, i'm not as advanced as others in CSS3...