Topic: Multi-quote for PunBB 1.4.2

I'm looking for a multi-quote extension for PunBB 1.4.2.

There used to be an extension called pun_quote for version 1.3, but it was never updated for version 1.4.

I'm not sure how much work this is, but I have quite a few people on my forum requesting this feature.

They're also requesting a "like this post" feature, that shows who liked a certain post. I'm also looking for an extension like that.

Another thing they've been asking for is to be able to click on a header of a quoted piece of text, that takes them to the source post of that quote.

However the most requested feature is multi-quoting.

2 (edited by keeshii 2013-09-07 13:49)

Re: Multi-quote for PunBB 1.4.2

Love Crowd wrote:

There used to be an extension called pun_quote for version 1.3, but it was never updated for version 1.4.

You can create wrote:

very nested

quotes wrote:

in punbb 1.4.2

I don't know what are you looking for. pun_quote adds link "quote" on the right, bottom of each post. This feature is build in into the punbb 1.4.2. You are right, that they are not taking you back to the source post, but "multi-quoting" is working... or you had something else in mind than nested quotes?

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

Yes, he want "selective quoting". Look into Pun_Quote extension.
@Author
You can "update" this extension by changing maxtestedon to 1.4.2, but pun_quote as far as I know has a lot of bugs.

keeshii wrote:
Love Crowd wrote:

You can create wrote:

very nested

I don't know what are you looking for. pun_quote adds link "quote" on the right, bottom of each post. This feature is build in into the punbb 1.4.2. You are right, that they are not taking you back to the source post, but "multi-quoting" is working... or you had something else in mind than nested quotes?

How does one multi-quote in PunBB then without any extensions?

Trace wrote:

Yes, he want "selective quoting". Look into Pun_Quote extension.
@Author
You can "update" this extension by changing maxtestedon to 1.4.2, but pun_quote as far as I know has a lot of bugs.

Is there anything more reliable out there to implement multi-quoting in PunBB 1.4.2?

Ah, sorry. Now I get it - you want to quote many posts at once smile

There is no such function in punbb yet. I may try to write it, but you will have to give me some time.

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

keeshii wrote:

Ah, sorry. Now I get it - you want to quote many posts at once smile

There is no such function in punbb yet. I may try to write it, but you will have to give me some time.

Thanks.