1 (edited by podhane 2013-09-25 09:26)

Topic: Return line [Solved]

Hello,

So I have a problem with a return line on my forum. When I want to make a space between two line does not actually me, and when I made two it makes me a ... If you understand and know how to solve this problem smile

Re: Return line [Solved]

Sorry, I wolud love to help you, but I don't know what you actually want. If you want to change the distance between paragraphs in the posts, just add this to the end of style/Oxygen/Oxygen.min.css (or to any other style) and the space between paragraphs will be exacly one line size.

.entry-content p {
    padding-bottom: 1em;
}
If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

keeshii wrote:

Sorry, I wolud love to help you, but I don't know what you actually want. If you want to change the distance between paragraphs in the posts, just add this to the end of style/Oxygen/Oxygen.min.css (or to any other style) and the space between paragraphs will be exacly one line size.

.entry-content p {
    padding-bottom: 1em;
}

Don't work keeshii; i send you a PM with my .css

podhane wrote:

Don't work keeshii; i send you a PM with my .css

Hm... intresting. I have added the section to the end of file you sended me and everything was working as predicted. Have you refreshed the browser's cache (usually F5 button)? Are you sure, you have made proper changes in the END of the file? If you still have problems, tell me what browser are you using, and you may also send me PM with screenshot presenting the problem, because I am still not sure if we understand each other correctly.

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

In fact it work well, I just misread it was put at the end of css smile

Thank u a lot keeshii !!