Topic: Extension for Avatar Auto Resizing

I've read through everything that I could on the subject here and several other sites as well but there does not seem to be a solid way of doing this so an extension would be nice.

Re: Extension for Avatar Auto Resizing

XAOS-Eric wrote:

I'll take a look at the code and see if there is a way to add this. Although, I though PunBB had this feature?

I have been searching for it but I cannot find it.

I will write an extension for this feature. Tell me one thing: you want to force the resizing, so all avatars on your forum will have specified height and width, or just allow users to scale images, if they are sending to big pictures? Waht do you think about adding a checkbox in the form for sending the avatar: "resize my avatar, if it is to big"? I will try to adapt the extension to your needs smile

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

First off I want to say thank you to keeshii and XAOS-Eric for the willingness to look into this for everyone that is interested in this feature.

What I would like to have is the ability for whatever image a user chooses to be automatically resized to 100x100 upon uploading.

Most of my users have expresses the desire to be able to change avatars from time to time and would like to be able to do so without having to find a source to resize before uploading.

Thanks again, it is greatly appreciated!

5 (edited by keeshii 2013-10-20 12:15)

Here you are: http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … esize-001/

I hope you will like it smile

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

keeshii wrote:

Here you are: http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … esize-001/

I hope you will like it smile

Keeshi, thank you SO much for this.

I am going to try it out now.

7 (edited by paulcambull 2013-10-23 23:53)

Keeshi

This is outstanding!

Do you think I could trouble you for a couple more favors?

A simple thing that seems to come up from time to time is where a user will click the report link thinking they are clicking the reply link.

Where or how would I go about either changing the word or possibly putting an image in its place.

Or better yet both, like a flag/red-light with 'report' next to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.