1 (edited by barateau 2014-05-07 13:15)

Topic: Cookie? Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

I have some issues with my forum for some days now, think its related somehow to daylight savings, timezone combined with cookie setting. Guest posting works so its a issue for all users trying to login.

The main dash seems to work, but it looses the critential connection as soon as i go one step down, like in to a post, active topics, pm, etc. I cant logout properly.

The forum is: mobilabredband.se/forum with or without https.
I tried to check cookie expiration and they look good for what i see, but the phpsessid expires the same minute if that could be the problem?

When try to reply to topic,

Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

Create new topic:

Unable to confirm security token. A likely cause for this is that some time passed between when you first entered the page and when you submitted a form or clicked a link. If that is the case and you would like to continue with your action, please click the Confirm button. Otherwise, you should click the Cancel button to return to where you were.

And i have seen these:

You appear to have logged in successfully, however a cookie has not been set. Please check your settings and if applicable, enable cookies for this website.

I have tried this without success.
http://punbb.informer.com/forums/post/124057/#p124057

Re: Cookie? Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

It looks like the session support is disabled in php. Go to this page mobilabredband.se/forum/admin/index.php?action=phpinfo and investigate values that starts with session, especially "Session Support", "session.cookie_lifetime", "session.save_handler", "session.save_path". You can also check, if there is disk space left in the /tmp directory of the server.

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

lifetime does not look to long

Session Support    enabled
session.cookie_lifetime    0    0
session.save_handler    files
session.save_path    /var/lib/php5

4 (edited by barateau 2014-05-08 07:10)

Okey so i replaced the /forum files with fresh files, and copied these dirs/files from old forum dir to new:

/include/template
/config.php
/lang/
/extensions

And now it works again, now i only need to to the same with the https vhost dir.

Edit: okey so it might be related to the fancy URL scheme.
When i changed the files i changed to "defualt" scheme and it worked. When i changed to fancy it broke again. Thats even after i replaced with new .htaccess file from clean punbb.

cookie_lifetime = 0 is correct. The session cookies will be valid until the user closes his browser. And I have no idea how this problem may be related to url scheme. Weird.... o.O  Maybe try to replace files in /include/url from the clean punbb?

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

I get this error when trying to login on one account:

You appear to have logged in successfully, however a cookie has not been set. Please check your settings and if applicable, enable cookies for this website.

When I login as another user, I do not get the error using the same machine/browser. Hints? Thoughts?