1 (edited by Visman 2015-10-16 08:28)

Topic: Custom Design?

Can anyone make a punBB forum theme that wil suite my website and look like my website?

My website is - and I was using a theme very different from my website?

If you need anything let me know! Thank you for helping me!

Re: Custom Design?

If you have that site up and running, how can you not tweak the CSS in the style to match? There's a lot of CSS to go over, but it's not hard, just time consuming.

Also there are a lot of spelling errors on your site, and I'm not even sure what your service does. Are you just subtly trying to spam the forum without getting banned?

3 (edited by Visman 2015-10-16 08:26)

I've been using a company to take care of my website designs and I've been very pleased with the results. They provide a really high quality core to your website which you can then edit and alter as you wish using the website builder. I think its the best value package I've seem on the web. If you look at the 1&1 website you'll find all the details. It's definitely worth your time.

dpreece wrote:

I've been using a company to take care of my website designs and I've been very pleased with the results. They provide a really high quality core to your website which you can then edit and alter as you wish using the website builder. I think its the best value package I've seem on the web. If you look at the 1&1 website you'll find all the details. It's definitely worth your time.

How much did you pay them?