51 (edited by donjohnie 2013-06-10 20:31)

Re: [Extension release] KT Mobile v1.6

sup, we are waiting, we will watch this topic, because its important for vision of admins smile

Thank you for update, it fixed some problem under mobile version smile

52 (edited by Kushi 2013-06-10 21:46)

1.6 is out.

• Fixed error mentioned above,

• changed a little bit theme,

• jquery no longer needed

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

@Kushi, sent you a PM and you didn't reply.

I'm a busy man, you see

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

Ok, I can understand.

IMO, This v1.6 is the most better version of your mobile theme. It's look clean and not yet found any issue.  Thx u, Kushi.

the problem with admins is not ready, right ?

Should be. Does it still occur? Perhaps you could bring me link so I could inspect it.

So I uploaded the whole kt_mobile folder to /extensions/ and installed it. But when I navigate to my forum on my phone it just gives me a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

So good!

jry wrote:

So I uploaded the whole kt_mobile folder to /extensions/ and installed it. But when I navigate to my forum on my phone it just gives me a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Same problem I got. So I disabled it.

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/mfiehazy/public_html/header.php(179) : eval()'d code on line 13

This is showing at the top with the latest version.

Also all the query info is showing in the bottom, how to remove these stuff.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Hi Kushi, for the next release you should to add back the forum visit elemen into your template.

<!-- forum_visit -->

Your 1.6 version is lack of forum visit elemen and it cause all the forum visit link (eg: New posts Active topics Unanswered topics PM) disappear on mobile view.

Anyway if someday you have more spare theme, would you mind to create one or some responsive theme for our community, so we don't need separate theme for mobile version again. The idea of the mobile view is great but in some case the layout/display issue will still always there.

1.6 - blank page too sad

Is it support rtl language?

66 (edited by twoeyedcyclops9 2013-09-14 01:08)

How do I install this? I have put installed the extension with no errors, am I supposed to do something else also? As it's not detecting on any of my devices.

After installation everything is activated by default. Can you tell us what devices are you using and what is their user-agent strings (http://www.whatsmyuseragent.com/)?

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

Yes, my devices are detected by that. But am I supposed to put something in the styles folder?

:facepalm: Please give us your User Agent which can be obtained at that site tongue.

Ok, this works well and I definitely want to keep it as part of my forums.

But how do you ad advertising to the mobile version?

Need support Artstyle theme sad

72 (edited by Bug38 2014-05-06 07:28)

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for this great extension/Theme, it's really usefull and I love it.

But I just realize that there's a problem with the date and time (a shift between the time and the header of the message) :
http://bug38.no-ip.org/dropcenter/php/action.php?action=openFile&amp;file=../uploads/Images/Screenshot.png

It's not really a problem, just a little glitch but if you fix it the extension will just look better smile

jry wrote:

Help please

i have a big problem!!!

Toady I ve installed this extension, but after I decided to remove it . Now when I click at a topic, I have this error

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

Please help me I am desperate

Sadly it does not work in my case, I got this message:

Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0...