Topic: Possible to have an extension to edit topic and post time ?

Hello, i would be interested (and i guess not only me) to have this mod as an extension for punbb 1.4.4, to be able to edit topic and post timestamp :
http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … -datetime/
Any way to do it ?

Re: Possible to have an extension to edit topic and post time ?

Hello, i would be interested (and i guess not only me) to have this mod as an extension for punbb 1.4.4, to be able to edit topic and post timestamp :
http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … -datetime/
Any way to do it ?

such as one made such an extension , can not remember where it is now necessary to look .

I've searched but i didn't find, would that be in that forum ?

Ок! I'll look for. It reminds me a letter to the PM, if not answer...

This extension to edit topic and post time would be interesting (forget the sitemap, it's not necessary), not only for me, a letter to the PM ? what is PM ?

private message.

Ok , as i didn't find any extension that works , the only thing i found was the mod for punbb 1.2 in 2006 but things have changed in punbb 1.4.4 and didn't find any easy way to edit topic and post time, i sent you PM.

Use Pan Moderator
This extension for edit date of posts & users

9 (edited by zetrader 2017-02-02 19:26)

I've just installed it, but i can not change date, in the date of publication when i try to edit, i have this message :

Strict Standards: date(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /xxx/extensions/pan_moderator/hooks/ed_pre_subject.php on line 12 Record the date of publication in the format 2016-05-19 09:54:45

If i try to put manually 2016-05-19 09:54:45 on the date of the topic (first post of the topic) i get a blank page with the message :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /xxx/edit.php(139) : eval()'d code on line 15

And if i try to put manually 2016-05-19 10:16:37 on the second post (answer in the topic), instead of the correct date, i get a 1970 date.

10 (edited by PanBB.Ru 2017-02-03 20:20)

Oh my God! This extensions old version....
Sorry, tomorrow update extension...

I thought it was recent, as it's written 2016 in the link you gave me.
Thank you for your time.

12 (edited by PanBB.Ru 2017-02-03 21:59)

zetrader, I have corrected the error. Download and update the extension.

13 (edited by zetrader 2017-02-04 00:47)

Thank you, i've downloaded and updated the extension, i still have the error message :

Strict Standards: date(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /xxx/extensions/pan_moderator/hooks/ed_pre_subject.php on line 14 Record the date of publication in the format 2017-02-04 01:40:13

But now i can change the dates of post, it works smile

In the user profile, this error message :

Strict Standards: date(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /xxx/extensions/pan_moderator/hooks/pf_change_details_identity_pre_personal_fieldset_end.php on line 12 Record the date format 2009-10-09 23:00

But, same, it works, i can change the joined date smile

So, it works now, just have error messages, which is not important i guess.

Thank you smile

But, same, it works, i can change the joined date

zetrader, unfortunately it is difficult to find the cause, not knowing your server settings.

I again updated the extension. Look at what is now in the profile?

15 (edited by zetrader 2017-02-04 08:32)

Maybe i didn't express myself correctly, in the user profile, date is ok, it's when i take a look at "identity" (so in editing mode, not viewing profile, viewing profiles it's ok, no error message).
It's the same for dates of post, viewing posts it's ok it doesn't display the error message, the error message comes when editing (so it's not public, it's just the admin who can see the error message, that's why i say it's not important).

OK. Let me know if there are problems.

17 (edited by zetrader 2017-02-04 08:55)

Ok i just tried the new update, it doesn't display the error message but now when i change date and save, it doesn't change the date, so it doesn't work, i prefer have the error message for the admin editing and it works... wink

-> Mistake with the format date, sorry, see edit 1 below.
So the 0.5.6 is ok, i downgrade to that one, as it works fine (error message only for the admin is not a problem, as long as it works fine).
Edit 1 : Sorry i've made a mistake with the format date, i try again.
Edit 2 : I've tried again 0.5.6.1, and there's a bug, if i put 2009-10-09 and save, it will change date to 2009-10-08, and same with other tries, 2008-11-24 becomes 2008-11-23 when saving. And also, in 0.5.6 you can change date and time (example 2009-10-09 23:00), in 0.5.6.1 time is gone there's is just the date,  so as 0.5.6 works better, i downgrade to 0.5.6 again.

18 (edited by PanBB.Ru 2017-02-04 08:56)

You came back to 0.5.6 or made another version ?

now, update to 0.5.6.2. Download & update

Ok i've updated, have the error message like 0.5.6, seems to work like 0.5.6, what is the new in 0.5.6.2 ?

some little things. 0.5.6.2 is new.

Any way to avoid the "Strict Standards: date(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in " in the edit date ?
I have also this error with pan upload, even if i desinstall Pan Moderator 0.5.6.2, i still have this error message in dates of upload (even uploads after Pan Moderator 0.5.6.2 desinstalled and cache cleaned), it also does that an user can not upload something when Pan Moderator 0.5.6.2 is installed as said here :
http://punbb.informer.com/forums/post/156949/#p156949

24 (edited by zetrader 2017-03-11 11:52)

Taking a look at google, i see this error is commun, maybe due to a change of php 7 syntax ?
https://www.google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Strict+Standards:+date():+We+selected+'Europe/Berlin'+for+'CET/1.0/no+DST'+instead+in+&*

An example where this error is explained :
"Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in ... (line of the script)"

In my case for the uploaded images win Pan Upload (this time i tested without Pan Moderator with a fresh new intall of PunBB, i have the same error with the uploaded images) :

Strict Standards: date(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /xxx/extensions/pan_uploader/images.php on line 165

The line 165 in images.php is :

<td class="tc3"><?php echo  date("d.m.Y  H:i", $image['file_loaded']); ?></td>

Which Syntax should it be to avoid error message ?

<td class="tc3"><?php echo  date.timezone("d.m.Y  H:i", $image['file_loaded']); ?></td>

This syntax ?

<td class="tc3"><?php echo  date("d.m.Y  H:i", $image['file_loaded']); ?></td>

Replace to

<td class="tc3"><?php echo format_time($image['file_loaded']); ?></td>

to next version we fix this error/