Topic: I am new

hello

I'm new, i'm french and i speak a little bit English but practically at all, I am young and thank you to forgive me of my spelling mistakes, my sentences incorrect, or if I anything says ...

If I am here, it is that I will make a complete translation of the French forum even if there is of them already one, apply mods, I am a programmer for some time

I will on the other hand thank you for correcting my sentences if I am incomprehensible, because if I am also here, it is that I am bad in English and I will like to learn this language

I thank you if your reception will be cordial, I will try to help the people in programming, and to better do my for writing well, I make use of google to translate because I do not arrive or not to make sentences very well, only with reading

good day

Re: I am new

You're welcome, but why make a new French translation?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

thank you for your reception, if not, if you know phpbb, and phpbb-Fr, it is precisely to make the same thing, because I like this forum, I have a service of forums, that you can see in my signature, and thus I like to develop them, translate etc...

Hi Murat, you have given 4 links, in that 2 are working and 2 not working, By the way its all in Fr. I cant understand. Sorry!

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

5 (edited by Murat 2004-06-18 12:59)

ameenullah wrote:

Hi Murat, you have given 4 links, in that 2 are working and 2 not working, By the way its all in Fr. I cant understand. Sorry!

afflicted, maintaining the bonds function wink

Rickard wrote:

The current french translation is not complete and contains some errors. I'm working on one right now. BTW, wouldn't it be possible to define language sheets for the admin variables and texts too?

ext wrote:

The current french translation is not complete and contains some errors. I'm working on one right now.

Ah, great. Just send it to me when you're done.

ext wrote:

BTW, wouldn't it be possible to define language sheets for the admin variables and texts too?

It is being considered for 1.2. It's a tedious job though :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I know, since I'm translating everything into french right now wink

ah yes, I saw the problem which comprises the administration part for the translation, because it there not of file which comprises the language, but good, with an edict of the files admin Ca is done quickly but good...

in any case, work on this forum is very well, it is very fast, and rather powerful