Re: UEFA Euro 2004 thread (scores included)

It was 3-1 actually. Only England can beat Switzerland 3-0 mate.

And only Sweden can beat Bulgaria 5-0 mate :D

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Maybe Italy can? (NOT) roll

Only Denmark and Sweden can make a 2-2 draw  big_smile wink

Hehe, check out the betting (this is from William Hill):

Sweden/Denmark draw:

0 - 0  :: 6/1       
1 - 1  :: 5/1       
2 - 2  :: 7/2   
3 - 3  :: 14/1

Whereas a similar game, Germany/Czech Republic gives this:

0 - 0  :: 13/2       
1 - 1  :: 6/1       
2 - 2  :: 16/1
3 - 3  :: 100/1

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH It's just gone 2-2 Sweden/Denmark :D:D:D

Bye bye italy :D

Face the reality los italianos. You are bad loosers also big_smile
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0406/20/2-2.jpg

OH MY GOOOOOD!

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

The last two minutes or so was the most beautiful thing I've seen. There wasn't a Danish player in sight as the Swedish defenders just doodled around with the ball waiting for the whissle. It was poetry.

The pic is at the frontside of Pun :-O

BTW, I switched over for a moment to watch the Italy vs. Bulgaria match and Vieri wasn't playing. What's up with that?

http://penpen.se/dk.gif
big_smile

One of the sweatest games in the tournement big_smile

Rickard wrote:

BTW, I switched over for a moment to watch the Italy vs. Bulgaria match and Vieri wasn't playing. What's up with that?

Vieri was on the bench, as he's had a poor tournament - missed everything. He came on for that guy whos name I've forgotten...Corradi or something.

Nice to see Tommy Sorensen doing his bit for the Swedes by gifting them a last minute goal.

Goal!!!
Germany will go home ;o)

You know the world is upside down when Italy, Spain and Germany get kicked out even before the quarter finals.

Rickard wrote:

You know the world is upside down when Italy, Spain and Germany get kicked out even before the quarter finals.

Yeah, and it can only mean one thing: ALL matches are staged ;P

Edit: Well, not all...

Jesus, Holland isn't going to be easy, that's for sure.

Rickard wrote:

Jesus, Holland isn't going to be easy, that's for sure.

You think thats bad. Playing Portugal in Lisbon is going to be no picnic either.

Mwhahaha, Rickard, if we skip Nilsson nr 7 at the right defense and instead have a traffic cone at his place we will win!

Nilsson is not going in to playing soccer, he is the most passive player I've ever seen! We must have Lucic or anyone else, but not that person! He is almost afraid for the ball it seems like!

Let's hope that Hollands weak teamness helps us!

buyzaba wrote:

Mwhahaha, Rickard, if we skip Nilsson nr 7 at the right defense and instead have a traffic cone at his place we will win!

Nilsson is not going in to playing soccer, he is the most passive player I've ever seen! We must have Lucic or anyone else, but not that person! He is almost afraid for the ball it seems like!

Yes, Nilsson is without a doubt the worst player on the team. It's rather incredible that that guy is the best right defender this country can produce. Every time he touches the ball, I tremble in fear.

Sorry lads :( It was a well deserved win for Portugal though. Almost as deserved as Sweden being in the quarter finals :P

100 (edited by buyzaba 2004-06-24 21:49)

Rickard wrote:

Yes, Nilsson is without a doubt the worst player on the team. It's rather incredible that that guy is the best right defender this country can produce. Every time he touches the ball, I tremble in fear.

The worse thing is that he really not is a right defender sad
This was a great game! Portugal-England! It was so near for both the teams all the way! big_smile Sorry England sad
8-7 after Silver Goal and Penalites big_smile

Penalties:
2-2 David Beckham, nada.
3-2 Deco, goal.
3-3 Michael Owen, goal.
4-3 Simao Sabrosa, goal.
4-4 Frank Lampard, goal.
4-4 Rui Costa, nada.
4-5 John Terry, goal.
5-5 Ronaldo, goal.
5-6 Owen Hargreaves, goal.
6-6 Maniche, goal.