Topic: My site

www.mirc-chat.net using punbb as a base and atm i am expanding it using the forum php to make my entire site basically the forum and use the forum themes/users/admin etc

Re: My site

that is pretty neat.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

awsome man smile

Well if people like it and i get a nice looking homepage and menu working fully i'll post the code i added for everyone

that would be way cool!

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

good work, its kool how you keep the menu though to the forums

yeh i thought about just having it on the homepage but then i made it so small it fits on all the forum pages, currently working on making news in the frontpage i saw the news from a forum mod but i think i'll add a new news thing, and making a who is online thing sorta like the phpnuke one with people on the site. what i have done so far is make a menu which is generated the same way the top one is with admin button rules button etc made a login box/logout button and when you login you get redirected to the page you were on. I might make the links on the menu a mysql table and make an admin or i might leave it so you have to edit the html. if anyone has any idea/suggestions/problems please tell me big_smile

where did you see that news from a forum mod, i cant find it on the mod releses section of this forums....cuz id realy like it

its not liek a full mod but some code etc anyway http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3868

Thanx