Topic: I love stats

http://punbb.org/stuff/usage.png

And I love that graph :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: I love stats

Dude, you're getting hits :)

Very nice!, bad month March though.. sad

-Antony (Tux)
See you at the bitter end!

4 (edited by Frank H 2004-11-01 12:14)

Nice, looks like linear increase, but could be logaritmic aswell(if we 'adjust' 3 of the months), we will know in a couple of months wink
I'm guessing viewtopic is the page with most hits? smile

how much longer will your connection handle it? big_smile

(My lousy stats, only beat you in KB transfer, in one month (hosting a few movieclips that a friend had taken ... really kills bandwidth wink))

is this the webalizer?

Frank H wrote:

Nice, looks like linear increase, but could be logaritmic aswell(if we 'adjust' 3 of the months), we will know in a couple of months ;)
I'm guessing viewtopic is the page with most hits? :)

Yes, viewtopic is the most frequently accessed script on the server (~14%). Next in line is the front page followed by post.php (which surprised me).

Frank H wrote:

how much longer will your connection handle it? :D

Probably for quite a while longer. However, once 1.2 is finished, PunBB.org will be hosted by TextDrive. More on that later :)

snapsolutions wrote:

is this the webalizer?

Yes, it's one of the images from webalizers output.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Useless fact: The busiest day so far was Oct 27 with 1232 unique visitors (1787 visits).

Rickard wrote:

Useless fact: The busiest day so far was Oct 27 with 1232 unique visitors (1787 visits).

I knew it..

9 (edited by Frank H 2004-11-01 18:43)

Rickard wrote:

followed by post.php (which surprised me).

wow, not that much lurking going on then wink

got any useless facts on the broswers? big_smile

IE to FF ratio would be interesting, except maybe the biggest spammers (including me wink) are more likely to use FF i guess

http://punbb.org/stuff/browserstats.png

lol, the only MS product there is their searchbot big_smile

too bad it separates all the mozillas so much, loads of "Mozilla/5.0 (something) Gecko" hmm

Frank H wrote:

lol, the only MS product there is their searchbot :D

Wouldn't that be great if it were the case.

My reading of it was most of the entries were IE6. Correction, its about 57% of the total.

Here's what I added up:

IE6: 37%
Gecko-based: 20%
Opera: 1%

My percentage was of the results shown not 100%. Can you find IE Mac anywhere among your stats?

ah sorry for that, didn't know MSIE would identify as Mozilla...
(guess Rickards logs is different from mine, or a setting in webalizer perhaps, this is my output)

1     19444     63.46%     MSIE 6.0
2     7967     26.00%     Mozilla/5.0
3     81     0.26%     Mozilla/4.7
4     67     0.22%     Indy Library)"
5     60     0.20%     PHP/4.1.2
6     23     0.08%     Yahoo! Slurp
7     14     0.05%     Yahoo-MMCrawler/3.x (mms dash mmcrawler dash support at yahoo

Hmm, how? What parameters do you call webalizer with? Do you perhaps use a config file? In that case, what does it contain?

19 (edited by snapsolutions 2004-11-02 00:06)

Frank H: I would like to know the same thing. My output is pretty much like Rickards and I hate it! Is there any chance that you can paste your config file?

Thanks

20 (edited by hcgtv 2004-11-02 01:07)

This was mine for October, using Awstats:

MS IE        31457    53.3 %
Unknown        11867    20.1 %
FireFox        10091    17.1 %
Mozilla        2198    3.7 %
Opera        1149    1.9 %
Safari        946    1.6 %
Netscape        600    1 %
Konqueror        296    0.5 %