Topic: in-forum shop

Hello everyone

I was thinking I could add a shop in my forums for an online game.
What it would look like:

Item Name |  Price  |  Seller  |  Description  |  Bid  |  Current highest bidder

Now with that, I would like every to be able to enter their own item in there, be able to edit it, and delete it. I want to be able to edit all items sold (me and moderators). On "Seller" add a link to user's profile. Under bid would show highest current bid, and when clicking on bid, you would be able to bid on that item. (bid.php?)

That would be all in shop.php or something like that and its for punBB Version 1.1.5.

Anyone would be able to do that?

~ ultime

Re: in-forum shop

i could, in time. im making a flash game mod (check out the topic in this same forum).

also i would not make it for 1.1.5. i would make it for 1.2.

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

How soon would you be able to do that?

im not exactley sure..

but if you want flash games i should have that working soon smile

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

you might be better waiting till 1.2 is released properly then making a proper cash, shop and auction mod

Connorhd wrote:

you might be better waiting till 1.2 is released properly then making a proper cash, shop and auction mod

I've been searching but haven't found any information about an "auction mod." Does anyone know if this is available?

Many thanks.

I can do that. I have eShox. it can work with rapidweaver theme and seamless with the RapidWeaver site. if PunBB forum also seamless with the site. that will be perfect.

Please know more at www.eshox.com www.secure.cc

you also can contact me at appledai@mac.com I will be very happy to assist you

This request was made in 2004 and I dout the poster is still around.

However this mod would be good for 1.3.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.