Topic: Strange errors....

Why do i sometimes get errors like these when surfing my homepage? They don't appear all the time and they disappear again when i refresh the page. The paths are correct, i know that. so why do i get the errors?

Warning: main(http://81.227.194.93/rbk/extern2.php?action=new&show=1&fid=7): failed to open stream: Bad file descriptor in C:\web\RBK\skarm.php on line 48

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'http://81.227.194.93/rbk/extern2.php?action=new&show=1&fid=7' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\web\RBK\skarm.php on line 48
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

Re: Strange errors....

*large sob* noone can solve my problem... "All the kings horses and all the kings men, could not put humpty dumpty together again..."

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

I honestly don't know exactly what the problem is. Googling for the error message returns lots of results of people having the same problem. They all have one thing in common, they're related to Windows. Are you running the latest stable PHP release?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

running PHP 4.3.6 on windows 2003 server... did not have these issues before i started using www.rbkforum.info as a domain and virtual server in apache (2.0)...

[15-Dec-2004]  The PHP Development Team would like to announce the immediate release of PHP 4.3.10 and PHP 5.0.3. These are maintenance releases that in addition to non-critical bug fixes address several very serious security issues. All Users of PHP are strongly encouraged to upgrade to one of these releases as soon as possible.

time to update smile.
also maybe if you told us what was on line 40 of skarm.php, as thats where the errors are.
and if you edited the extern.php. Just wondering because the file name is extern2.php and not extern.php

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);