1 (edited by aaron 2005-01-12 04:16)

Topic: Partial display of text

I am working on a test site, implementing all my changes etc. before I apply them to the live site.  I am almost done with my changes to the templates and layouts (colors and graphics are next).

In one section I am getting only partial text display.  I created an index page that has a couple of colums.  In the colum on the right is where the forum <punmain> is displayed.  In the colum on the left I have the announcement, punstatus and a couple of my own dodads.  In the pun status is where I am having the problem.  It displays all of the info that it should but only the first 19.5 characters (including spaces).  After that it looks like someone cut the rest of the text out of the box.  I have dug through the code in the header.php file, and through the css file and I cannont seem to locate what will be causing this.  If I look at the source of the page all of the text is there, but does not print to the screen.

I did make one change to the header.php file, I switched this
<p class="conr"> to this <p class="conl"> (in lines 171 and 173) which allowed some status stuff to align on the lefft.

Any help. 

you can see it here
http://www.t-cup.org/forum_test

*edit*
*login info removed. Problem solved thanks to Paul*

I am not done modifying this yet, so there are still a couple of oddities elsewhere, all being addressed, this is the only one that is baffling me.

Re: Partial display of text

Replied in your own forum as puntest

Re: Partial display of text

Removed  / changed the fore mentioned class and that worked.

Thanks

Aaron