Topic: Small problem with....

Show new posts since last visit and the Mark all topics as read links at the top right.  When I click the first to check up on new posts, duh, it does show the Mark all topics as read.  But if there is a second page, or even a third, the Mark all posts as read link doesn't show up.  You have to return to the first new posts page or the index to clear them.  Didn't know if this was intentional or not, so thought I would let you know.

On a side note, does punBB have subforum capabilities?

Web Admin of Shadows Rising RPG - A truely unique web based RPG, come check us out!

Re: Small problem with....

Ah, true. I'll look into it.

Subforums, no.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Displaying the "Mark all forums as read" thing on page 2, 3 etc of the search results will be very difficult. I have no idea how to solve that. Showing all the time while in search.php is no problem. Comments?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Whichever way makes the forum look good is fine with me.  Having it show all the time doesn't make much sense, expecially when someone is just searching for something and has no new posts to read through.

Web Admin of Shadows Rising RPG - A truely unique web based RPG, come check us out!