Topic: Wrong time when not login

I've installed the script and everything works well except one: the time is wrong when a user hvn't login! I've changed the timezone of the server in the admin panel. When I login as a registered user, the time showed is correct. But when I logout, the time change to wrong again. Can it be fixed?? Thanks!!

Re: Wrong time when not login

Is the correct time and timezone set on the server itself?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

well, the case is: the server is located in US, and I am in Hong Kong. When I view the board without login, the time show on it is US time. When I login, the time show is Hong Kong Time (I've changed the timezone in my admin panel). Since most of my website users come from Hong Kong, I hope they can see a correct time even they hvn't login. Can it be done? Thanks!!! smile

Unfortunately not. Well, not unless you do a little hack. It should only be a matter of editing one of the scripts. You tell me, and I'll show you how.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

a little hack?? wooo.......then forget it la....hehe....
thanks for yr reply anyway!  smile

Rickard wrote:

Unfortunately not. Well, not unless you do a little hack. It should only be a matter of editing one of the scripts. You tell me, and I'll show you how.

dear Rickard

I have the same question , My server setup at USA(-08 PST), but I'm living Taiwan (+8),

when log out, the time is not correct, please tell me how, and I can change this code.

many thanks.

http://oikos.com.tw/v4/

I haven't tried this, but open up include/functions.php and look for:

$pun_user['timezone'] = $pun_config['o_server_timezone'];

Replace it with

$pun_user['timezone'] = '8';

That should do it.

Rickard wrote:

I haven't tried this, but open up include/functions.php and look for:

$pun_user['timezone'] = $pun_config['o_server_timezone'];

Replace it with

$pun_user['timezone'] = '8';

That should do it.

yes !!!

It'a really work :-)

Thanks .