Topic: Username and link colors?

Hi all,

I'v been restyling my copy of PunBB to fit into the current style of my website, but there's some small issues that I can't seem to solve on my own.

First of all, how do I change the color of the usernames that are being displayed on the left of a post? It is currently white but i'd rather see it black. I know I've somehow managed to change it, but dunno how I did that, so any help would be very much appreciated. smile

Second, there are some other white links that I'd like to change the colors of (the "Post new topic" for example, along with the navigation links in de admin-panel). Perhaps they're related to the username in terms of color assignment, I'm not quite sure. Anyway, if anyone could help me out it would be nice.

One last thing, does anyone of you know how I can specify the height of the navigation bar? It has to be 16 pix, just like all the other headers which I've managed to edit, but I can't get the navigation bar to behave the same.

Many thanx in advance. big_smile

Re: Username and link colors?

Nobody? sad

Actually there is no special class for username link color.
But you may add to your *_cs.css in a bottom (to override)

.pun DL DT STRONG A:link, .pun DL DT STRONG A:visited{COLOR:#DD0000}
.pun DL DT STRONG A:hover {COLOR:#FF0000}

All the link colours are set in items 4.1 and 4.2 of the colour scheme style sheet. The colour in item 4.1 will set the colours of all the links apart from those in dark header rows and the main menu which are set in item 4.2. If you want to set items individually then you have to add the appropriate selectors for them.

The height of the main menu would be DIV#brdmenu {HEIGHT: 16px}

Thanx guys, I've managed to change all the things I wanted, but now I've run into some other issue. I want to change the name of the forum categories on the index page from black to white. The problem is that they are declared in ".pun {COLOR: #000000}". But when I change that value to white, obviously just about all the text changes to white.

See my forum @ http://snl42083.web09.talkactive.net/forum/index.php

Does anyone of you know how I can seperate these two color values? smile

The colours for H2 headers are declared in .pun H2 {}