Topic: 1 million posts

A new entry has appeared at the top of the PunBBig list, sporting no less than 170K posts. The new entry is the dutch forum Zaanzone Forum. Chacmool reports that the total amount of posts in the forums listed on PunBBig now equals more than 1 million. This might not sound like a lot to some of you, but it's music to my ears considering I have never made any attempts to market PunBB. It has spread only by word of mouth. Keep up the good work everyone and keep posting like crazy! Just not in the support forums :)

Update 2004-10-16: I just had a look at PunBBig and we're already at 1.6 million posts. Yay!

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: 1 million posts

hey thats nice big_smile

its well over 3 million now big_smile

Congrats! Keep up the great work smile

Thanks. It's 4 million now BTW smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Now you're just showing off lol tongue

8 (edited by Gary King 2005-04-06 01:07)

That page doesn't seem to work. Anyways, if your forum has more than 500,000, don't forget to submit it to our website at: http://www.big-boards.com/ smile

PunBBig is up and running again now smile

It's running on a friends server, and he decided på reinstall it a few days ago. It had 750+ days uptime untill then... impressive! Took some days before it were online again.

Well with uptime like that...  wink   good to have you back online.

page 403 error?

Online Flash Games
Flash Game 9
Asplay Article
Free Web Directory
provides free flash games, online games and other attractive games to play and to download.

Gary King wrote:

That page doesn't seem to work. Anyways, if your forum has more than 500,000, don't forget to submit it to our website at: http://www.big-boards.com/ smile

Dejected...
my forums have more than 4,000 only.:(

Online Flash Games
Flash Game 9
Asplay Article
Free Web Directory
provides free flash games, online games and other attractive games to play and to download.