Topic: problem with date

humm dont know why and if its caused by the script itself but the date in my forum is one day ahead like today is the 14 of april but my forum says that whe are the 15 april

Re: problem with date

is the timezone set wrong in the admin or maybe your server is set at the wrong time, its seriously doubtful it is a bug with punbb

no the time zone is set right to i doubt to that punbb is the problem but i tought that every possibilty should be checked so i checked

And the date on the server is correctly set?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

i dont know i am hosted for free by a friend who lives in england and i havent been able to reach him yet

Ataxy wrote:

no the time zone is set right

if the server is hosted in england the admin timezone you want is england, just incase you set the admin timezone to your own

Reines wrote:
Ataxy wrote:

no the time zone is set right

if the server is hosted in england the admin timezone you want is england, just incase you set the admin timezone to your own

ok by why cant i set it to mine in canada and secondly its probably the server date thats wrong cuz it does not explain the day ahead difference