Topic: Rickard, can you open a Hebrew forum here?

Hey i wanna be the manger for some hebrew forum.
the forum name will be : ??????
and the discriptions:
??? ????? ???? ????? ??????.
can you make it?
if yes Thanks alot. and i will admin him

Yours, Benny.

Re: Rickard, can you open a Hebrew forum here?

Actually, I'm trying to phase out those forums here at punbb.org. However, if there's a Hebrew community for PunBB discussions, I will gladly link to it similar to what I'm doing with punbb.de and punbb.fr.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

i wanna do that but i dont have Host .
can you give me Host to put the PunBBHeb on it?

Yours, Benny.

I'm afraid not. What happened to the old PunBBHeb host?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Stoped the Host admin delete the Host acc.

Yours, Benny.

Can MyPunBB handle right to left boards?

EDIT: I suspect the answer is no because of the need to flip the tables.

well it can handle them but it doesn't flip the tables it does use different styles though, although i'm happy to host any "offical" punbb sites on mypunbb with their own set of files, database, ftp etc

Connorhd
can you host russian support forums? I will admin there.
Thanks.

If yes, Rickard can you move russian forums to there? also with members
Is it possible?

Well, it is of course possible, but I would rather not. I don't feel comfortable taking users and signing them up in a different forum without their permission.

so ?
can some one give me an Host?

Yours, Benny.

yes, i can host the russian and hebrew forums (and any others), if you want to send me an email (connorhd@mypunbb.com) so that i don't forget, i'll need to know what for login, password for ftp, database, etc also what domain, or if you don't have a domain i think i can do you a subdomain, and if you have a domain or subdomain i can give you email addresses either forwarded or imap/pop3 e.g. benny@hebrew.mypunbb.com although i think its better for me if you have a domain wink anyway email me and i'll sort it out smile

edit: seems that Sergix owns punbb.ru anyone know if hes gonna make a punbb support site there?

That would be the ideal. Then we would have punbb.de, punbb.fr and punbb.ru.

Benny, you can register a domain with 10$ a year and register a host 100mb for 20$ a year that mean 30$a year
try with www.registerfly.com for domians (also you have good offer from Connohrd)

About Flip css, before i use punbb 1.1.x i used Yabbse and phpBB forums it has already right to left MODed, but with modifing the code not just make <html dir="rtl">in the html header, in PunBB 1.1.x not need to modify the code (may be just for features), for that i like punbb, but still there is something not Flipped, with CSS style support in PunBB 1.2.x my dream is come, because not need to modify any of code just play with CSS and resolve problems found in old version 1.1.x, with cssFlip patcher i can make any css file flipped Right To Left, it is perfect than i need and than other forums.

but the idea it must release rtl css files when new release punbb 1.2.x, i feel some thing wrong with that, but the good results make me say it is best idea for now (just for now).

Arabic
English

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

Good news, I contacted Sergix and he replied, that after 1st of May be able to provide to us a punbb.ru domain, also he has a some hosting, but it`s a worst host in Russian in my opinion, so Connorhd you can setup an account with punbb.ru domain, and after 1st of May send me you host DNS, I give them to Sergix
and all going happy smile

ok thats cool, i'm sorry with the delay on the hosting but i've had massive problems with the subdomain setup since mypunbb.com has such a dodgy setup the control panel doesn't work at all. anyway i'll have hosting setup for the domain for you before the 1st smile

Connorhd
dns are set to yours, yesterday wink waiting for account information

yeh i can't set it up till they have propagated properly, i did get your email