Topic: I don't come to index.php after login.php

Hello!
It's wierd..
After I have filled in my username and password, I don't come to index.php, I come to my menu called forumindexmeny.php.

Where can I find the code that maybe transfers me to that file?

Best regards
Andreas

Re: I don't come to index.php after login.php

For some reason your browser/proxy/firewall/anti-popup software must be messing with HTTP_REFERER. A quick fix for your problems is:

1. Open up login.php.
2. Go to line 70.
3. Replace: redirect($_POST['redirect_url'], $lang_login['Login redirect']);
3. With: redirect('index.php', $lang_login['Login redirect']);

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thanks a lot, Kennel

I will look at this for the next version of PunBB. If HTTP_REFERER isn't "valid", it should redirect to index.php.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hey, the same thing happends if I log out. How do I fix that?

Hmm, that's very odd. It should redirect you to index.php. What page do you get redirected to when you log out?

The same as before, the menu, forumindexmeny.php

Could you please try this. Increase "Redirect time" to 5 seconds or something, log out, paste the source here for the redirect page when you log out.

Hmm.. Now it works without I changing anything. I'll inform you if I get the same problem again.