Topic: Few Questions

Hello.
I have afew questions relating to PunBB.

* Is there a converted to convert posts and members from an Invision Power Board to the punBB system?

* Is the punBB skin-able?  Can I change it to look like my site (this may well be answered in the next question!)

* Is there an add on module for the Mambo CMS for punBB so I can use it to integrate it with my site?

Thanks for your time!

Dustin Cook,
ufpst.co.uk

Re: Few Questions

Yes, http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4927
Yes, www.punres.org - a good place to start
No

Hello.

Thanks for the responce.

I was wondering, would it take long to create a module for Mambo?  If someone was willing to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Dustin Cook,
ufpst.co.uk

i have no idea, i had a look at it before but i came to the conclusion i don't like mambo and there were other things i would prefer to make, however someone else might be willing to make it, i wonder if it would be worth asking in the mambo forums?

Connorhd wrote:

i have no idea, i had a look at it before but i came to the conclusion i don't like mambo and there were other things i would prefer to make, however someone else might be willing to make it, i wonder if it would be worth asking in the mambo forums?

Yes, it would be worth it to even hire someone to work on the converters. Mambo is a very popular CMS, and I have even looked into it. While I decided to hire a friend of mine to work on my site, Mambo itself is very attractive when compared to other CMS' on the market out there today.