Topic: Feature Requests

Couple of minor feature requests:

1)  Link based smilies (click on a link, inserts code to create smilie in submitted message)

2)  Ability to preview message before submitting  - only in actual submit reply option, not post quick reply.

Will probably think of other requests later on...

Peace...

Re: Feature Requests

bluedigitalmedia wrote:

1)  Link based smilies (click on a link, inserts code to create smilie in submitted message)

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm following you here.

bluedigitalmedia wrote:

2)  Ability to preview message before submitting  - only in actual submit reply option, not post quick reply.

It has been requested before. I will give it some thought :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by Frank H 2003-08-25 23:46)

wasn't there a mod for previewing posts?

Edit: This one But for 1.0 RC 1, don't know how much that needs to be altered though to function on 1.0.1

With the smile link thing he is talking about. I believe he wants the smile to be displayed on the post screen and when you click on a smile, it inserts that smiles bbcode into the text area.

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer

Ah, of course! Well, that is one of the features I have decided not to implement. Mainly because I think it's "fluff" (is there such a word?).

Dont forget: http://punbb.org/about.php

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

LOL - ok - it may be fluff after all... wink

Heh yeah. I say if you are going to add more smiles, just post a link on the top of the page so people can see what the bbcode for them are.

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer