Topic: Converted from Invision Powe Board - Login issues

Hey,

So I upgraded to pun, and all the posts/users transferred flawlessly. However, I'm unable to login at pun. It will allow me to login, but then just bring me back to the login page.

If anyone would be kind enough to shoot me an email, that'd be great. I'll check back here as well.

Thanks!

Re: Converted from Invision Powe Board - Login issues

I converted from InvisionBoad tp PunBB also - the user passwords don't get transferred over. You'll have to click forgot password link to have it email a new one.

Ok.. thats not so bad since users can get their passwords emailed to them. I managed to get mine sent to me... However..

Now I can't login to the admin panel any longer. Can anyone tell me which file needs to be edited in my FTP so that I can give myself admin access again? Or, is there an easier way?

Thanks again for all your help

That's done through the database. Set your usergroup to 1.

Sorry for my stupidity.. Im not sure what you mean. Do you mean through PhPmyadmin? The only thing I see when I log into the actual forums are the same thing as if I was just a normal, regular non-admin user.

Yep, phpMyAdmin.

7 (edited by bozer 2005-08-11 03:12)

Do you know what the name of it is exactly that I should be looking for? Theres stuff for IPB in there, and for Pun. I'm a huge newb with this here, so I'm not sure where exactly to change sad

Edit: Nevermind! figured it out after! w00t