Topic: Changing the "main" page?

How do you change the name of the "index" page?

See this site for an example  http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7731

I'm installing Punbb into my root directory and want to change index.php to board.php or something so I can add a custom index page showing the news generated by the news plugin and links to some of the mods that i have installed.

I understand how to rename the file but what do i have to change so that punbb now thinks that board.php is the main page?

Re: Changing the "main" page?

I found the line in redirect() and in navlinks() but from time to time i still get sent to index.php instead of board.php

I'll see whats around line 235 it might be something different. Thanks.

Check the template file that displays the header.

Do, or do not.

mk.3 wrote:

I found the line in redirect() and in navlinks() but from time to time i still get sent to index.php instead of board.php

I'll see whats around line 235 it might be something different. Thanks.

Something went crazy with my posts - and now there gone.
Anyway- to summarize my two posts, include/functions.php at around line 235 has the code for the "Index" link in the navbar along the top of every page.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

I think I have it working

I changed the "navlink" on line 235 and the "redirect" reference on line 900 or something. Everything seems to be working. Logout fowards to index.php but everything else fowards to board.php

Actually there was an article over in the Doku/Wiki section of punres. The miniportal tutorial. It was exactly what i wanted.