Topic: Announcements

At the top of the board, there should be a Latest news: thingy. BECUASE, let's say that you - Rikard, found a great security (i'm saying - let's say big_smile) hole, and you wish everyone to know it, FAST. So that why should be a latest news feature.

And not a MOD! hmm

Dan, (Official, i hope :D) PunBBHeb Translator.

2 (edited by Piggymon 2003-08-30 16:02)

Re: Announcements

Haha, what's with you and the dislike for mods?
As for the feature I don't really know wether I would want it in the forum or not. Useful, but maybe not a must-have. Actually, to me, it sounds like a PERFECT mod-function :)

-

I have been thinking about adding some form of announcements. It's in the low priority part of my TODO list though :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Piggymon wrote:

Haha, what's with you and the dislike for mods?
As for the feature I don't really know wether I would want it in the forum or not. Useful, but maybe not a must-have. Actually, to me, it sounds like a PERFECT mod-function smile

Mod - I hate (MTV - I like! smile)

I want that the announcements will be part of PunBB.
Kennel - /me is hoping to see announcements in next version wink.

Yeah, I can see you're hoping to see a lot of things in the next version :/

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Mods are the source of all that is good in the world. MTV used to be good. Back in the late 80's and early 90's. Now n days it is over run by idiotic screaming teenage girls, and crappy programming.

If you want to hear good music, listen to: NOFX, US Bombs, Lagwagon, Blueline Medic, Sex Pistols, Whippersnapper, The Ramones, The Clash, or The Anniversary. They are all GREAT punk bands. Excluding The Anniversary. They are an awesome emocore with a sound from the 1960's.

Bands that play on MTV (not MTV2) are all overrated and have no sight to what real music is like. Get your head out of mainstream rock and into indie punk.

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer