Topic: I don't sure if this is a feature...

Auto width of posts and topics. Today i posted something really long, and it made the post width real big!!!

Auto width will keep the posts (including topics) width the same, not matter how long the post is.

Dan, (Official, i hope :D) PunBBHeb Translator.

Re: I don't sure if this is a feature...

I'm not sure I understand. The only way you can make the page wider is if you post stuff with the code tag och with the img tag. Regular text will be wordwrapped.

Edit: Or one very long word that the browser can't wordwrap.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Yes, what i'm asking that even the text in the code and quote tags should be wrapped. thanks.

Text in quote tags in wrapped. Text in code tags will not be wrapped since that would destroy the preformatting. I have never seen a forum that wraps text in code tags, have you?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

The entire idea with codetags is that the text stays EXACTLY the same, otherwise it might break the code smile Punbb handles extra-wide posts so nicely anyway.

-

Well.. You're the coder.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm wrong, but since I'm the dev you will accept it? In that case, please explain to me what good the code tag would do if it's contents wasn't preformatted?

Kennel wrote:

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm wrong, but since I'm the dev you will accept it? In that case, please explain to me what good the code tag would do if it's contents wasn't preformatted?

I never meant anything like that. I meant that u r making the decisions, not me.