Topic: Yo Riko!

Have you fixed the member list thingy? Let me know (please do it on ICQ, thanks).

Dan, (Official, i hope :D) PunBBHeb Translator.

Re: Yo Riko!

No, I haven't and I don't think I can. I just checked out some other boards and PunBB seems to be the only one which has the ability to sort users by the first character in the username. I'm guessing they don't have that for a reason. I will change how it works in 1.1. Until then, you'll just have to live with it being a problem in the hebrew translation.

I'm curious why you will only talk to me on ICQ. Why? You already know that I hate ICQ and that I am more or less always on IRC. Why can't you just connect to Quakenet and talk to me there?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Kennel wrote:

No, I haven't and I don't think I can. I just checked out some other boards and PunBB seems to be the only one which has the ability to sort users by the first character in the username. I'm guessing they don't have that for a reason. I will change how it works in 1.1. Until then, you'll just have to live with it being a problem in the hebrew translation.

I'm curious why you will only talk to me on ICQ. Why? You already know that I hate ICQ and that I am more or less always on IRC. Why can't you just connect to Quakenet and talk to me there?

So what u say that PunBB 1.1 or 1.0.2 won't have the sort by char option? good.

IRC? I don't like it! I don't understand ANYTHING there!

Wooty wrote:

So what u say that PunBB 1.1 or 1.0.2 won't have the sort by char option? good.

1.1 probably won't have that no. 1.0.2 will only happen if there is some serious bug discovered in 1.0.1.

Wooty wrote:

IRC? I don't like it! I don't understand ANYTHING there!

/server irc.quakenet.org
/join #punbb

It's a easy as that!

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

One day you're going to have to explain why the hell you dislike these things (Mods, IRC) :P

-

Piggymon wrote:

One day you're going to have to explain why the hell you dislike these things (Mods, IRC) tongue

We'll see what will come up... Meantime - Y'all just need to know that I HATE MODS and IRC!