Re: Punbb Tshirt

Gizzmo wrote:

can you make a tshirt with the "Punbb" in the uper corner and a huge logo on the back and maybe put that on a sweetshirt?? that would be awsome

Done. I changed "Ash Grey T-Shirt" to that configuration and added a sweatshirt and a hooded sweatshirt as well.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Pos3idon wrote:
Gizzmo wrote:

i like the jersey. looks great

word!
I like this one:
http://storetn.cafepress.com/8/30886178_F_store.jpg

WORD is right, I love this one, Gonna Buy it, support the cause.

I was thinking about one of the golf shirts with just the larger logo in it, without the PunBB text. (This way, people might come up to you and ask you what the logo is.  Then you can tell them its the logo for a great free piece of software that they should try out.

Also, about the sweatshirt, is there any possibility that it might be available in white, rather than the ash gray. (As I am not a fan of the gray - as you can see wink)

-Steve

Steve: Unfortunately, they do not have a white sweatshirt. They have a white hooded sweatshirt though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

cafepress wrote:

The ladies go crazy over men in PunBB gear, so go ahead and spend your hard-earned dollars!

What about the ladies in PunBB gear?

-ss

I would buy a shirt if it had some kind of slogan on it, not just the logo.

Personally I would buy a shirt with the PunBB logo and a slogan that said "It's what all the cool people are doing." At least it would puzzle people. wink

Maybe I'll buy a sticker and put it on my school planner (and passbook) which only the cool stickers get. wink  Like my apple one.  PunBB deserves to go there. big_smile

Maybe you should put a URL on them?  So people know where to go?

31 (edited by a63548 2005-10-13 03:27)

This sounds like a great idea. I would definitely like to buy a tee shirt. I was wondering though, could they possibly make them in a black tee shirt sort of like the one in this image?

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/1186/punbb9xv.png

EDIT: I just read a few posts up.

We do not currently offer the ability to sell dark colored garments or apparel, however, we are actively working on fulfilling this popular request.

Hopefully they will soon.

Ethan wrote:

I would buy a shirt if it had some kind of slogan on it, not just the logo.

Personally I would buy a shirt with the PunBB logo and a slogan that said "It's what all the cool people are doing." At least it would puzzle people. wink

Not a bad idea.

Just saw this on cafepress.com: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1817/mainpagepromoblack23ck.gif

Looking forward to the black shirts, maybe wink

I like it, expecially the Hooded Sweatshirt, sadly i have no credit card on hand. I should really go and get one soon.

As a suggestion, why don't you put the sites name on the t-shirt to promote the site even more!

Go Canada! - No matter what, except when Stephen Harper is Prime Minster!
NHL is back, GO TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS! even if they lose...
[Firefox Rules!] - [Amazing Race] - [My Site!]

Boy was I surprised to see this thread. Rickard, why aren't you pimping this in the PunBB news? What better way is there to make money / get noticed than to sell swag? I think at the very least there could be a link to the shop on the sidebar of the site.