Topic: Any mod you want

Alright basically I am really strapped for cash right now and I am trying to find ways to make any extra dough I can

Basically I am willing to code almost any mod you can come up with for only $5 (paypal). Obviously some of you will want large mods (Arcade, Messages, Polls, Shop, RPG, C++ video Game (in php), and so forth) which I simply cannot logically charge $5, I am more than happy todo the mods, but the price might be much higher.

Basically this is for people who want little, big tweaks wink

Some suggestions:
Setting all profile fields in registration originally
Passworded forums
Registration Approval

Note: Connorhd, about your shop mod... 1.3!!!!! wink

I enjoy pie :)

Re: Any mod you want

Passworded forums was already done smile

Oh well umm :'(

I need a mod that will allow me to easily add new sections/fields to profiles big_smile Interested? How much could you do it for?

If you can make the above mod for me I would also be interested in a mod that automatically emails me to tell me when someone updates the new section of their profile smile Catch me on msn if you want and we can talk further: downliner05@hotmail.com

6 (edited by af3 2005-10-25 05:13)

hmm.. how about a mod that popup a notification message to all online users when a user login (something like YM) ?
Impossible without installing some form of software on users machine / or java ? ext for firefox?

I'm still willing to pay for this mod: http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=9026

Mediator, theres a shop and rpg mod that need making for $80 thats more than your gonna get from these guys tongue

Here is a couple I am after....

1. Shout box (Simple block for front page, uses PunBB user ID and DB backend, with admin option to clear all posts) This is a simple one to make in theory, just time consuming.

2. I am after a re-work of the profile page. i.e. when you look at someones profile.

Just give me a quote?

Steven Bullen

10 (edited by Mark 2005-10-25 16:43)

announcement mod like on reinet.com?
im williing to pay $5 for that smile

Connorhd wrote:

Mediator, theres a shop and rpg mod that need making for $80 thats more than your gonna get from these guys tongue

This thread confuses me.

Does Mediator not know about Connorhd's cash for mods project? hmm

Michael Garofalo
Webmaster - Photics.com

He does know tongue
But he wants to do smaller, less involved mods smile

13 (edited by Mediator 2005-10-25 21:13)

Alrighty, I guess I'll just start by going first come first serv

downliner, for your extra fields in profile. Where do you want them? All in the personal section? I could do it so you can to personal, and messenger, but anything beyond that is outside of the scope of what I want todo (e.g. Run you more than $5 usd)

Mediator - Just to reiterate, since I know the mod I'm asking for is a little more complex, I'm totally willing to pay a bit more to get it done.
wink

What about a post icon mod? I would be willing to pay $5 or around there for a mod like that. If interested could you contact me through the forum email link? I have a few screenshots of what I am thinking about.

Mark wrote:

announcement mod like on reinet.com?
im williing to pay $5 for that smile

be willing to make it Mediator?

I dunno, what is it, I need a screeny ;P

go to http://www.reinet.co.uk
in his announcement box, he has made it so when he posts in a certain forum it goes there aswell.

I don't have an account, and cannot register :\

ok i will get prink screen now for u

I'll be happy to send you $5 if you can add 'Sort by Alphabetical' to the sort forum options list.

22 (edited by hnstmn 2006-01-13 08:41)

Hello Mediator,

Yes!... I need a few Mods done to my PunBB 1.2.6 if you are avialible to do these for me right now? I will pay you thru PayPal for whatever your charge is, I just need to get it done.

Send me a message so we can make contact to work over the details.

Thanks!

Hi, Mediator, can you write a mod like:
http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10118

24 (edited by Twig 2006-01-15 00:33)

I would like this coded: http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4531

please email me if interested, as I dont check here often.

I dont know if this applies...

How much would you charge to integrate something with PunBB so that they share the same user database? Or, if its easier write a script from scratch.

I posted it here. If your interested I have the cash.

Thanks.

-gezz