Demo:
http://www.punres.org/files/styles/st_59/index.php

Download:
http://punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=794

Re: GreenPun style

nice but need some edit

Yours, Benny.

Cool, feels a little cramped though, maybe a slightly bigger gap between boxes?

Give me more time wink

I need a green theme for my forum, and this one is great! I'll definately will be using this.

However there are some minor flaws...
Like you can't at all see if there is a link in a message, since links are not underlined and they have the same color as normal text. You only see links if you hover over them with the mouse.
Also, if you have a topic that's both closed and sticky it shows the closed icon. Maybe it's just me, but i think the sticky should have the higher priority. The absolute best solution would ofcourse be a new icon that combines the closed and the sticky icon into one in some way.
And, as have already been pointed out, more gap between the boxes would be nice.

This is without a doubt the best looking green style for PunBB i've seen. If you could just fix these minor flaws it would be awsome!

Nevethir wrote:

Give me more time wink

Take it, and can u explain me how i make my own image on the forums that replace your images?
because when i put my he made it 4 time where i change that?

Yours, Benny.

Arvid wrote:

I need a green theme for my forum, and this one is great! I'll definately will be using this.

However there are some minor flaws...
Like you can't at all see if there is a link in a message, since links are not underlined and they have the same color as normal text. You only see links if you hover over them with the mouse.
Also, if you have a topic that's both closed and sticky it shows the closed icon. Maybe it's just me, but i think the sticky should have the higher priority. The absolute best solution would ofcourse be a new icon that combines the closed and the sticky icon into one in some way.
And, as have already been pointed out, more gap between the boxes would be nice.

This is without a doubt the best looking green style for PunBB i've seen. If you could just fix these minor flaws it would be awsome!

I'll repair it  in this week, but I said in last post, that I haven't got time hmm

It wasn't my intention to rush you, I just pointed out what i think would make the style even better.

I know wink I have bad days tongue

Repaired tongue

Looks great! smile