Topic: NewsVine - Private Invites Available

I thought some of my friends around here might want to get in on the private newsvine beta. If your interested, shoot me an email or reply here. I have a limited number of invites... so its first come, first serve.

If its cheaper to run Windows than it is to run Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?

2 (edited by Bassguy 2006-01-31 05:29)

Re: NewsVine - Private Invites Available

Sure, I'd like to try it out. If you're up for it, my E-mail address is bassguy@gmail.com

Sent invite.

If its cheaper to run Windows than it is to run Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?

Thanks, man. This certainly is interesting. I am a big Digg user, so this is certainly a familiar concept.

Your welcome.  Its pretty cool.  I have more available if anyone is interested. Just use my email link to the left.

sent. big_smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Its in your email James.

thank you! VERY cool.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

If you have any left, i'm interested.

Thanks.

Hello Elzar,

If you could use my email link and send me your email address, I can shoot you an invite over.

Done.

It should be in your mailbox now.

I'd go for one of those wink

Thanks

I'll need your email.  Just click on my email link under the R2 pic and shoot me your email.  Newsvine requires that I send it to an email address.

Any of these still available?

joe_westhead AT hotmail DOT com if possible smile

socomrampage@gmail.com if there are still invites left!

My PunRes Wiki Mods:
1.) Remove Post Icon in View Topic And in Index
2.) Bold Links In Header
[img]http://www.the-artbreak.com/forum/img/smilies/socom.png[/img]

I just sent both of you an invite.

Cheers!